The Warth Card and Lech Card… Get Out and Have Fun!
The Warth Card will be offered to you for free when you stay with us for one or more nights. The Ward Card is the admission ticket to Steffisalp Express as often as you like as well as to the hiking bus to Lech up to tollbooth Zug (not included toll to Spullersee, Formarinsee). Guided hiking tours are also included.
We will give you the Lech Card for 2 or 7 days at a price of € 23 resp. € 36 per person (seniors less 30% - children up to 14 years free of charge) when you stay with us for two or more days. This is an upgrade to the Warth Card and the admission ticket to many unforgettable summer experiences!
Services included with the Lech Card:
- Use of the Steffisalp-Express in Warth and all other open summer cableways in Lech
- Use of the blue hiking bus between Warth-Hochkrumbach, Lech and Lake Spuller/Lake Formarin
- Admission to the Waldschwimmbad forest swimming pool in Lech
- Participation in guided hikes according to the weekly schedule
- and many other sports and cultural activities
(Please note that the Lech Card is subject to a charge for guests from Gehren and Lechleiten.)